The health and vitality of American society depend on cultivating moral and ethical leadership at every level. Westmont has made a sustained commitment to address this urgent need with an ambitious program to develop effective and transformational leadership with a global perspective.
A Facility to Foster Leaders
The beautifully designed facility features two residential buildings and the Leadership Center. Augustinian Scholars and other student leaders will live together and form valuable relationships in the two halls. During the summer, executives participating in Westmont conferences and seminars will stay in the comfortable rooms.
- Residence Rooms open to outside walkways and house two students the school year and one executive in the summer
- Students will prepare their own meals in a central kitchen on each floor
- Flexible layouts in the Leadership Center accommodate many activities: lectures, banquets, receptions
- Amenities include a coffee shop, lounges and laundry facilities
- Each room has its own bathroom
Campaign Momentum: Leadership
Join the momentum.